Supercar Radio

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Huge Mistake

So sorry to all of you, I made a huge mistake regarding my statements on the Detroit Auto Show having "no supercars." Totally false, as I found out later, and it turns out that Car and Driver only displayed some of the models in attendance on their site. My deepest apologies for this misinformation, I do try to get things right, but sometimes things just slip under the old radar.

Here are some of the supercars that were there:

Ferrari FXX
Ferrari 430
Lamborghini-M Concept (Ouch, the Road and Track article doesn't say anything about this being there!)
Aston Martin Rapide Concept (Again, no word in the R&T article about this baby being in Detroit either!)

I guess I could put some of the blame on my sources, but I won't - I should have just plain done my homework. Again, a huge "I'm sorry." Thanks to Auto Spies for helping to sort things out.

6 Comments:

  • Hey,
    This is Kyle Shelton, wondering if I could be one of your team members. I also have a huge love for auto's and am very knowledgable about them. I also have a blog, it's called Weekly Car Report, or http://weeklycarreport.blogspot.com, that I just started up this week and kicked it off on the 2007 Suburban. I am also a subscriber to your podcast, which I think you do very good at, one thing you could do with that though is while you are talking, you could have pictures of what your talking about, if you have a iPod Video.
    Thanx....Kyle

    By Blogger Kyle, at 5:49 PM  

  • That is a very good idea, but I don't have a Mac for creating enhanced podcasts. Darn. The next best thing is the Flickr account. I wish I could do this, but Apple only released the tool for Macs.

    Thanks for the comment and subscribing!

    By Blogger Chris, at 9:33 PM  

  • I forget where I was, but on the blog's them selv's you can have a team member thing....it doesnt have to do with the podcast, but I think it kind of refer's each other to each other. Maby check that out?

    By Blogger Kyle, at 9:37 PM  

  • Ok, I see what you're saying about being a team member. I went stupid there for a bit, lol.

    I would love to have you contribute to the site. I really like what you've done with yours, and your help would be appreciated. Just contribute when you can, I'll get you the info.

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:17 PM  

  • By the way, what is your email?

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:20 PM  

  • chevymaster_08@hotmail.com

    By Blogger Kyle, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home